Are you passionate about women’s equality and social justice? Would you like to contribute to the success of a large-scale fundraising event? West Coast LEAF has an opportunity for you!
West Coast LEAF’s annual Equality Breakfast is our major fundraising event of the year, generating a large portion of the revenue that enables our work advancing women’s equality through the law.
This year, West Coast LEAF will be holding its 31st Annual Equality Breakfast on Friday March 9th, 2018. Approximately 750 guests from the legal, business, political, and public sectors will be attending this exciting event.
We are currently recruiting event day volunteers to help make this event a success! The positions available are:
- Silent auction attendant
- Silent auction processor
- Fund development volunteer
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Letter of reference upon request
- Complimentary one-year West Coast LEAF membership
- Event attendance
- Acknowledgement in Equality Breakfast booklet and Annual Report
- Attend ONE of the mandatory orientation sessions on Wednesday February 21 from 5:30 to 8:00 pm OR on Tuesday February 27th from 6:00 to 8:30 pm
- An early start! Volunteers shifts on March 9th will be from 5:30 to 9:00 am
To apply or learn more
Please contact the volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.