Are you passionate about women’s equality and social justice? Would you like to contribute to the success of a large-scale fundraising event? West Coast LEAF has an opportunity for you!
West Coast LEAF’s annual Equality Breakfast is our major fundraising event of the year, generating a large portion of the revenue that enables our work advancing women’s equality through the law.
This year, West Coast LEAF will be holding its 30th Annual Equality Breakfast on Friday March 10th, 2017. Approximately 750 guests from the legal, business, political, and public sectors will be attending this exciting event.
We are currently recruiting event day volunteers to help make this event a success! The positions available are:
- Silent auction attendant
- Silent auction processor
- Fund development volunteer
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Letter of reference
- Complimentary one-year West Coast LEAF membership
- Event attendance
- Acknowledgement in Equality Breakfast booklet, Annual Report
- Attend a mandatory orientation session on February 22 from 5:00 to 8:30 pm or on February 28th from 5:00 to 8:30 pm
- An early start! Volunteers shifts on March 10th will be from 5:30 to 9:00 am
To apply or learn more
Please contact this year’s volunteer coordinator, Amanda, by Monday, February 27th at firstname.lastname@example.org.